Monday 2 September 2013

My last purchase before the Autumn challenge!

Hello friends! I wanted to share with you my latest purchase, and my first free find! 


New running shoes! I took a stroll to the Running Room earlier this week to find some new shoes. I tried on a bunch of different pairs, which I highly recommend when buying runners. The ones that I ended up buying felt so right on my feet. They feel like I'm not wearing shoes at all! Also, they are black and neon colours.

Here they are on my feet.

While wandering around my neighbourhood on the same day I bought my shoes, I came across this longchamp purse! It was in a box labelled "free stuff". It has a little wear and tear on the handles and corners, so I know that the previous owner really got good use out of it. I've already used this bag! The day I found it also ended up being the day I was caught off guard by a thunderstorm. This bag kept my other purse and my sweater pretty much completely dry! 

This weekend is a very big moving weekend in my city, so I will be wondering around for more "free stuff"! I'm hoping to find a small/tall table for my kitchen. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment