Monday 6 January 2014

Christmastagram

Hello friends! Here are some photos from my holiday this year.

Here is our little tree with gifts for giving! Fun fact: all of the gifts I gave this year were either made locally, or handmade by me! It was much easier and much more fun than I thought it would be. As an extra bonus, I avoided going to any crazy shopping malls, meaning less stress overall!

We decorated a gingerbread house with my nephew. Well, I observed!

We had many pretty walks in the sparkling snow.

Here I am floating on the frozen lake!

Our Christmas feast was a turkey that was way too big! We are all still working through the leftovers.

We walked under a serene sunset on another frozen lake.

We went cross country skiing for the first time in years, and maybe fell on our butts too often!

I had to make some creative practice studios.

This one has a polar bear!

Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment