Saturday 10 November 2012

Mystery Science Theatre 3000

I have seen a handfull of MST3K episodes in my life, and a few of them many times. I think because of MST3K, I have learned to tolerate really bad B movies by making fun of them in my head. 
For those of you unfamiliar with this show, I stole this from Wikipedia: 
"The series features a man and his robot sidekicks who are trapped on a space station by an evil scientist and forced to watch a selection of bad movies, often (but not limited to) science fiction B-movies. To stay sane, the man and his robots provide a running commentary on each film, making fun of its flaws and wisecracking (or "riffing") their way through each reel in the style of a movie-theater peanut gallery. Each film is presented with a superimposition of the man and robots' silhouettes along the bottom of the screen."

Yesterday I was kind of bored, and decided to make my own silhouettes from MST3K and make the internet a bit more entertaining:


Here they are making japes at my facebook.

 

Potter Puppet Pals! (They're still making episodes, by the way. I had no idea. Now I'm all caught up)

 

Here they are making fun of my dirty windows thanks to the construction guys.


Of course, making fun of me in the bathroom mirror. (Nice hairdo, Katherine, by the way)

 

More Youtube.


I drew the outline freehand from a google image reference. Cut it out, and ta-da! I can put it anywhere.


(they're even watching me make this blog post!)


No comments:

Post a Comment