Saturday 11 February 2012

A Food Post!

(Or, A Post About Food Stuffs)

Today I made a very Katherine-friendly dinner.


Rice, green beans, and chicken seasoned with salt, pepper, paprika and a bit of cayenne pepper.
I think this might be the first time I seasoned chicken without a recipe (I am not a fancy cook!). I put a bit too much black pepper, but other than that, I was happy!

Now I'm drinking some of this:


My aunt gave me this little present. It's dried mint leaves from her herb garden!  Thank you so much Auntie Nina!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I love mint! My grampa used to grow it in our backyard and we had mint all summer long to eat with almost everything. Soooo much mint in Viet food

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds so good! I definitely want to get a mint plant once I have the space.

      Delete