Wednesday 16 March 2011

Welcome!

Hello blog readers!
I have been daydreaming about creating this blog for a very long time. There are so many things I want to talk about and so many pictures I want to share! 
I began blogging back in high school and I absolutely loved it. The best posts were ones that were about funny stories, cool things I've created, or bragging about accomplishments. Slowly, though, the blogs turned into big emotional splurge outlets for when I was feeling sad about something and had no one to talk to. This blog will not be like that! I'm not an angsty teenager anymore! Hurray!
This blog is for lots of good things though. It is going to be my happy place, where I will keep cool crafts and art I've made, neat photos, silly stories, and other things in which I like to indulge! (Like clothes and makeup and shoes!)
I have so many ideas for posts already. Cheers to what will hopefully be a great blog adventure!
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment