Saturday 26 March 2011

My little sketchbook

Hello!
Back in the summer of 2009, I took an art class at the University of Toronto. We all "had" to get a small sketch book for taking notes and, well, sketching stuff. I got this little square one. I love it so much!
This artwork on the cover is by a Canadian artist that I studied for a project. And at this very moment, I cannot remember his name. I couldn't even figure out what to google to find it so I wouldn't have to be embarrassed on this blog about not knowing the artist. Oh well! When I find out, I'll let you know! Let's go inside to see some recent stuff:


Some doodles of things walking across the page. I think they're snowmen.


Stars. I'm always drawing stars.


Some sun colouring. Not my best of this kind, but it's been a while since I've coloured things.


I love the way markers fill the paper just like watercolour paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment